sexology에제는 나쁜 날

홈 > 시 백과 > 시인의 시
시인의 시

* 특정 종교나 정치.사상, 이념에 치우친 작품과 다수 회원이 삭제를 요청하는 글은 양해없이 삭제되거나 개인게시판으로 옮겨집니다.
* 저자난에는 이름만 사용해야 하며, 별명이나 아호 등을 사용해 등록자 이름과 저자(시인)의 이름이 달라지면 검색이 되지 않습니다.
* 모두를 위하여 한 번에 많은 작품을 연속해서 올리는 것은 지양하시길 부탁드립니다.
* 목록의 등록자 이름에 마우스를 놓고 클릭하시면 해당 등록자가 올린 작품을 한번에 조회할 수 있습니다. 
* 검색시에는 리스트 하단 <다음검색>버튼으로 나머지 검색 결과도 확인하시기 바랍니다.

sexology에제는 나쁜 날

민경대 0 3564
저자 : 민경대     시집명 : 347-1
출판(발표)연도 : 2015     출판사 : 시공장
어제는 나쁜 날

Today is a very meaningful day. s universities and because it is the day that the new agreement between us. The treaty was made on the basis of mutual benefit between the two is the divine will that raise grounds which can provide opportunities for the new generation as well as future exercise his talent was born.

Things You Can Do to Make Today More Meaningful

by David B. Bohl | 17 comments

According to Benjamin Wiker and Johnathan Witt, authors of A Meaningful World, “…nature is a work of genius, like a Shakespearian play is a work of genius — both are rich, deep, and complex, full of meaning at every level.”

Do you find yourself wanting for more meaningful experiences?

Sometimes the best way to get what you’re craving is to give it first. Don’t wait for someone else to make the first move or for a situation to spontaneously occur. Be liberal with, and unrestrained in, whatever you share. Create your own meaningful moments, and your life will be all the richer for it. Here are some ideas as to what you can do:

1. Pay attention to someone else’s kid

How many times have you tried to hold an adult conversation, but there’s a child piping up in the background, asking for someone to notice him or her? Before you write this kid off as being unruly, rude or an attention-hog… realize how frequently children are brushed off in today’s chaotic world.

Imagine how good it would feel if you were that little boy or girl, to have a grown-up notice and praise your fine work, spend a half-hour tossing a ball around with you, or simply show interest in what happened to you today. It doesn’t have to be your own child – any kid would be pleased and proud to have the attention and approval of an adult who cares.

2. Listen instead of talk

Seems like we’re forever trying to get our point across, be heard, win the argument, and have the last word. But just remember that as often as you wish someone would listen to what you have to say… others want just as much to have the floor and be appreciated.

The next occasion you have to jump in with a story, give a lecture, or reveal The Answer… just hold back for a bit longer. Give that one small moment to someone else. You might be delighted to find that they have something useful to teach you. It’s when we finally open our minds to other’s interpretations of life and the world, that we can fully engage in rich and meaningful exchanges.

3. Ask the advice of an elderly person – and really pay attention to what they say

In America, we shelve old people away in nursing homes, and in the closets of our memories – seeing aging and ailing parents and grandparents as a burden instead of as the valued members of society that they really are. In Asian countries however, older people are treated with immense respect and dignity. They are honored for their life’s experiences and looked up to for their wisdom.

The pace of the world has sped up considerably in recent decades, and that would make it seem as though older generations are falling “behind the times” and out of touch. But the truth is that many seniors are finding their way around technology and living active lives. As they say, history repeats itself and we can surely learn from what our elders have to share. Why not give an older person the attention and respect they deserve today?

4. Wish the cashier a nice day first

One thing I hear often enough – and I can’t disagree with – is that the world is becoming less courteous, more hurried, and sometimes even downright rude. Luckily, we can all can do our part to change things. Courtesy and consideration for others begins with our own behavior. There’s no rule that says we must wait for the cashier to say “Have a good day.”

If you’re standing on line at the grocery store, or waiting for your burger at the nearest fast food place, why not ask the person who is waiting on you how their day is going? You may receive a blank look at first – people in customer service jobs aren’t used to having the attention focused on them. In my own life, I try to remember that “I am not the only one who might be stressed at work, or feeling my back ache, or worrying about something that’s going on at home. Other people have lives and problems just like I do.” Take a moment and give that clerk a smile – look into his or eyes and wish him or her a wonderful day – and mean it!

5. Drive the speed limit

In our own small way, each of us contributes to the harried and calamitous state of the world – including the roads we drive. Next time you arrive home with your teeth clenched and your muscles taut from putting up with aggression on the highways… ask yourself honestly if you contributed to the situation in any way. How closely behind did you follow the driver in front of you? Did you leave someone else sufficient room to get over when they were about to miss their exit?

I find that I’m much less agitated when I walk in the door, if I resign myself to the fact that there a lot of other people on the road. Maybe we can all cut down on the incidents of road rage – and more importantly, the number of accidents – if we observe the speed limit. Be mindful of your fellow drivers. Go with the flow of traffic. And just remember that the goal is not to win a race, but to arrive at your destination safely.

6. Walk someone else’s dog

You stop in every now and then for a visit with your friends, right? Why not make today the day you spend 20 quality minutes with your friend’s dog? If you have ever had a dog of your own, you know what a challenge it can be to make time for him on those busy days. I think it’d be a great thing if we all started taking responsibility for not just our own pets, but for our friends’ animals as well.

Think of how grateful that sweet boy will be to have you talking to him, rumpling his fur, and taking him out for a little adventure where he can sniff, roll, run and explore to his doggy heart’s delight? It’s just a small thing you can do to add meaning to this occasion – and it might even be the most fun you have all day.

7. Be generous with your space

Humans are funny about the spaces they occupy. We spend a lot of time waiting to be next, and we resent it when others cut ahead of us because we feel like we put in our time and now it’s their turn. Having a “me first” attitude might keep you on schedule, but then again it might not. And being protective of our personal area certainly doesn’t do much other than put others off.

If you’re not pressed for time today, why not look around and see if you can offer your spot in line, or your seat on the bus, to someone who can use it more? Maybe it’s a frazzled pregnant woman at the DMV. Or how about that old couple who just stepped in behind you at the bank? You’d be surprised how such a small act of kindness can make a big difference to others – and being offered that one simple smile of gratitude can lift your mood for the rest of the day.

8. If you pray, instead of asking God for more, thank him for what you already have

People who pray tend to do it more often when situations in their lives cry out for it. Maybe they’re feeling unhappy, or they’ve experienced a loss, or they’re deeply worried about something. Prayer offers us comfort, keep our faith strong, and gives us hope for the future. But why limit prayer to asking and wishing?

The next time you have a conversation with God, remember to thank him for what you already have. Do it not because you’re trying to stay in the good graces of whomever you pray to – but because showing gratitude adds another dimension to your daily life. Sometimes we’re so busy dwelling in the negatives that we forget about all the wonderful things we’ve been blessed with. Remembering all the good things will help you keep a healthy perspective. And that will give you the strength to cope when you need it most.

9. Be a mentor – for free

Another easy way to help your heart feel good is to offer your professional counsel – and do it free of charge. Many people today are launching businesses, working as internet-based consultants, and taking the alternate path to success – whatever that may mean to them personally. Making a go of it on your own can be incredibly rewarding, but there is a whole new set of rules to learn before you can get there.

If you are in a position to offer guidance, why not help someone who can use your expert counsel? Sure, it feels great to get paid for your talent and know-how. But it feels even better when you can donate some of that talent and know-how for free.

10. Experience nature with all five of your senses – and maybe even your sixth sense, too

We live in an electronic, virtual reality where most everything you might want to experience is readily available by computer. And yet, no technology in the world can replace the joy that comes from communing with nature.

Next time you’re feeling physically stressed and mentally taxed, just go out and be one with the earth and sky. Put on your hiking shoes and venture down a sunlit path into the woods. Take a walk beside a babbling brook or trek through an open meadow. Bring your partner, your pet or your child if you have one. Don’t worry about making small talk – this is a time for silent communication with nature. Open your ears. What do you hear? Open your eyes. What do you see? Inhale the intoxicating scents of freshly cut grass or moist, cool earth after a rain. Consider the inter-connectedness of everything in our universe. Recognize that science is indeed a miraculous work of art.

If you want to be really happy in everything you do, stop holding back. Live your life as I’ve learned to: alive, awake, aware, and in awe.

시작은 시작을 향한 향연으로 항상 녹색 무대위에서
푸른 하늘을 향하고
날개단  천사는 우리 편에 설것이다

인간의 욕망은 섹스를 꿈꾸며
어제 밤의 보잘곳 없는 욕망의 사슬을
60에도 살아 남은가
T S ELIOT의 시를 생각하라
http://www.eliotsociety.org.uk/
아니면 yeats의 시를 생각하라
지혜는 나이와 함께 오는 것이다
영혼을 만나는 순간은 소모품은 간다

Yesterday was a bad day

Human desire is dreaming of sex
Do not desire a chain of humble place last night
Nameunga alive and well 60
Think of the poetry of T S ELIOT
Or, think of the poem yeats
Wisdom comes with age is

The Coming of Wisdom with Time

THOUGH leaves are many, the root is one; 
Through all the lying days of my youth 
I swayed my leaves and flowers in the sun; 
Now I may wither into the truth.

Knowledge is power, or so they say – but in A Wrinkle in Time, not knowing, or at least being aware that you don't know, is even more powerful. The real danger is thinking that you know more than you do. In the many worlds of this novel, there's much more out there in the universe than the average human brain is even able to comprehend – so recognizing one's limitations is the first step to being able to be at least indirectly aware of all the splendors out there beyond one's grasp. And what would the universe be without some mystery in it?

Questions About Wisdom and Knowledge

1.Why do the kids list great thinkers as those who have fought against the Black Thing? How might the pursuit of knowledge counteract evil?
2.Several times in the novel, characters admit to not knowing things. How are these moments significant? Where does the novel draw limits on knowledge, and to what effect?
3.What roles do the non-human characters play in the novel's portrayal of knowledge? How do these characters expand or alter the idea of what it means to know something? What effect do these characters have on the development of the theme of knowledge in the novel?

나쁜 날의 의미는 시간을 잘못 보내거나,
나의 의지와는 달리 상대방이 잘못 말하여거나,
돈을 올바르게 쓰지 못하거나 ,
날씨가 나쁘거나,
일들이 상쾌하게 생각되지 않거나
마음에 조그마한 빨간 20촉짜리 전등이 켜져
나쁜 유전자의 스위치가 켜지는 것은
모든 일이 순풍으로 강을 건너 바다로 진출하지 못하고
순풍으로 가는 길을 역행하는 일이 발생하는 것은
어제는 두 가지 매듭이 잘못 정리되었다.
Yesterday was a bad day

One

The meaning of a bad day, or to send the wrong time,
Unlike my will, or by the wrong end of the party,
Spend the money properly or not,
The weather is bad,
I do not think things are as refreshing
20 small red light in the tip-old mind is on
It turns on the switch of a bad gene
All this does not advance across the river into the sea downwind
The things that occur downwind back the way
Yesterday was wrong organize two knots.

무엇이든지 유전자를 나쁘게 하여 나쁜 유전자가
마음의 등불로 켜지는 것은 나쁜 날이다
어제는 very bad day  vbd이다
혹은 하루 일과후 일기장에 이런 기호를 장식하는 일은
아주 나쁜 날이다
판사가 죄인이 아닌 사람을 죄인으로 낙인을 짝는 날은
utmost bad day 이다
그럭 저럭 하루를 보내는 친구한테는 좋은 나로 나쁜 날도 없지만
나는 시인으로서 매일 좋은 날 나뿐 날을 기록한다.
무엇인가 망설이는 것은 나쁜 날이다
Allen Ginsberg가 나의 연구실에서
First thought is best thought 라고 하였다
이제 나의 마음을 그대로 두는 사람이 좋은 사람이다.

The bad genes and bad genes whatsoever
The lamp is turned on in the minds of a bad day
Yesterday was a very bad day vbd
Or after a day on the diary day to decorate this symbol
It is a very bad day
Judge me jjakneun branded as a sinner who is not a sinner
The utmost bad day
Geureok jeoreok good for me to spend a day but a bad day hanteneun friend
I have written a good day for me now every day as a poet.
What is this hesitation is a bad day
Allen Ginsberg in my lab
First thought is best thought was that
Now is the person you leave my heart a good man

my judgment is always good
오늘은 좋은 날이라고 말하여다오
친구여 혹은 동업자여 부디 우리를 함께 배를 저어
저기 저 곳에 가자
지금 이 순간에 출렁거리는 파도에 배멀미를 한다오
부디 이상한 분위기에서 예상에도 없는 손짓을 하지 말아다오
오늘의 모든 일들은 순풍이 우리를 향해불어다오
어졔 꿈도 좋다고 말한다
이 아침에 피곤한 몸을 생기를 넣고
이제 확실한 날로 만들기 위해 쟁기를
Hone 하며 앞으로 돌진할 소 한마리 앞에 두고
미래의 깃발을 날린다.

my judgment is always good
Say good day today Dao
Friend or partner than by all means stir the boat with us
Let me here and there
Oh now seasick on the rocking waves in the distance at this moment
Please do not do not even Dao expected in a strange atmosphere Beck
Today everything is fair wind blowing towards the Dao us
Eojye say good dream
Put your tired body in the morning animation
Now the plow to make sure the day
Hone and leave before the cow to rush forward
Flags fly in the future.

I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak,
Matthew 12:36
Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:15-15
Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God;

Romans 14:10
http://www.openbible.info/topics/judgment_day

오늘은 좋은 날이라고 나의 일기장에 기록하게 만들어 다오
4인방의 친구들이여
앞에서 끌고 우리 둘은 앞바퀴 다른 둘은 뒷바퀴도어
험준한 이국땅 고지를 오르기 위해
마음속에 깃발을 준비하고 우리는 southville 에 간다
성공의 메아리가 내려와 한국의 산야에 퍼지게
굵은 나팔하나 오른 쪽 흰줘니에 넣고 힘차게
달리고 싶다
Today, Dao made a good record in my diary the day
Gang of Four friends,
We dragged in front of the other two rear doors both front wheels
To climb the rugged highlands someone else 's land
Preparing a flag in your mind and we go to southville
Echoing down the spread of the success of South Korea to Sanya
Forza put one right in the thick trumpet white jwoni
I want to run

부디 친구들이여 한몸 한뜻으로 우리가 원하는 과녁에
명중하도록  운동화에 실로 동여메고 달음박치며
소년의 순진한 마음이 합하여 한국의 뜻을 이곳에 심고
한민족의 정신을 담을 큰 그릇하나 가지고
서울로 푸른 바다가 넘쳐 흐르고 대관령 오봉산 35번지에
교육 100년 대개의 꿈나무를 보듬고가자

Please friends, the target we want to accord hanmom
Indeed carrying strapped to the shoe to hit beating daleum night
The mind of an innocent boy will plant the combined South Korea here
One to hold a large bowl with the spirit of the Korean people
Great Mountains ohbongsan 35 flows to address littering the ocean blue in Seoul
Let bodeumgo education 100 years of mostly Dream Tree
Southville International School and Colleges (SISC) is the only international school in the Philippines offering a complete array of educational programs officially recognized as an educational institution of international character based on the Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9493. Propelled by its main thrust of providing the highest quality standards of education to learners, SISC keeps in constant pursuit of excellence in instructional-related matters, research, and community services. SISC delivers excellent grade school, high school, IB and college education and is one of the leaders in the Philippines.

Among the many reasons why students choose to study in SISC besides its complete educational offerings are its internationally-benchmarked curricula and learner needs-responsive programs that facilitate the students’ adjustment to their new environment. In fact, students from non-English speaking countries in Asia choose to enroll in the International Baccalaureate Program of SISC not just because of the comparatively lower school fees but because it is managed by a team of competent educators who have been trained in various parts of the world to ensure that the culture of each person is kept in SISC’s community of cultural diversity while acquiring excellent academic education.

As one of the top international schools in Manila, SISC employs innovative and internationally-benchmarked curricular offerings in College taking into account crucial factors in the job market to prepare all types of learners of various nationalities and cultures for global competitiveness. The astute academic and character building programs in all levels including high school, grade school and preschool make it facile for the students to successfully hurdle all school requirements including social and environmental adjustment anywhere in the world.

Furthermore, the curricula in College, High School, Grade School, and Preschool are supported by various special academic achievement enhancement programs such as English as Second Language (ESL), Tutorials, and the INNOVE which allows students to finish their curricular programs on-line or on mixed-mode media. (More of this in the Academic Section)

Southville International School and Colleges (SISC) was founded in 1990 as Southville International School (SIS) in a simple single-storey building (Elizalde Campus) meeting the basic requirements of the Department of Education, Culture and Sports (DECS). With two students and five teachers, SISC was initially recognized as a "Special School for the Intellectually Gifted."

SISC graduates have an excellent track record in gaining acceptance into top local and foreign universities. This long-standing tradition was started by the first two enrollees who studied Kinder up to High School at SISC. Both students eventually graduated with honors from top world-ranked universities in England.

Grounded by its commitment to global excellence, Southville International School and Colleges (SISC) has no centuries of existence to take pride in as yet but its remarkable achievements speak of how it is now and in the years to come. SISC’s strength largely lies in academics most notably in the excellent passing rate of its courses with licensure exams, community service, innovative programs, and internationally-benchmarked curricula that have proven responsive to the needs of the students, the community, and the industry.

Among the school’s numerous accreditations and recognitions are:

• Internationally Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (W.A.S.C.-USA) (K-12)
• ISO 9001-2008 Certified
• International Baccalaureate (I.B.) Authorized World School (Geneva, Switzerland)
• Recognized by the Department of Education as a “School of the Future”
• Recognized as a school of International Character through the promulgation of Philippine Republic Act 9493

CURRENTLY

From offering preschool at Elizalde campus in 1990, SISC eventually expanded to offer lower (grade) school, upper (high) school, International Baccalaureate Degree program and college degree courses. Presently, SISC has five campuses:  the Elizalde Campus which offers Nursery to Grade 2 and I.N.N.O.V.E. Education Solutions, the Munich Campus which houses Nursery to Grade 5 students, the Luxembourg  Campus which houses Grades 6 to Grade 11 students, Luxembourg CAA Campus for the College students and the Tropical Campus which houses Grade 12 and IB, some college classes, the Scholastic Reading Center, The Capital Market and Entrepreneurship Center, the Taylor Training Center, the  I.N.N.O.V.E classes and other function rooms.

SISC College Division offers the following degree courses:

•  AB Mass Communication
•  AB Media Arts
•  BS Accountancy
•  BS Business Administration Major in:
    -Financial Management
    -Human Resource Management
    -Marketing Management
•  BS Entrepreneurship
•  BS Information Technology
•  BS Nursing
•  BS Psychology
•  BS Tourism
•  Bachelor of Elementary Education with specialization in Special Education (SpEd)

Double Degree Courses:
•  BSBA Marketing Management with BS Entrepreneurship
•  BSBA Human Resource Management with BS Psychology

이 좋은 학교에 많은 사람들의 박수소리 들으며
나도 크게 박수칠 손과 마음을 단장하고 오늘의 대사를 준비하며
이 아침 기도드린다.

Listening to the applause of many people is a good school
I greatly refurbished baksuchil hands and hearts and prepare the ambassadors of the day, and
The morning prayer knocks.

ABMC-2

Wendy Tabusalla

AB Mass Comm Graduate
 First Miss Resorts World Manila
 “Southville allowed me to learn things pivotal in my field of study while at the same time encouraging me to pursue the things that I’m passionate about.”

Mass Communication TESTIMONIALS

ABMC-1

Alia Caba&ntilde;ez

AB Mass Comm Graduate
 Disc Jockey, Radyo Natin FM

“In SISC, every minute is filled with exciting projects that will not only push you to the edge but also make you realize talents you didn’t even know you had.”

AB MEDIA ARTS TESTIMONIALS

ABMA-1

Kristen Gabutero

AB Media Arts Graduate

"In my 4-year stay in Southville as a Media Arts student, I have acquired exceptional skills in graphic design and layout, web design and development, freehand drawing and illustration, traditional and digital animation, photography, video and sound editing, etc. This has allowed me to render my services to this school (in more ways than one), as well as various freelancing projects. Southville has given me the technical knowledge to excel in this field, as well as the drive and determination to do what it takes to succeed."

ABMA-2

Michael Brion

AB Media Arts Class 2011

"I enrolled in Southville because it's the only school in south that offers intensive and competent training in Media Arts. I believe that Southville has taught me enough to take my creative skills to the next level and be an essential contributor in the industries. My professors in Southville are my mentors as well in my current career as a freelance graphic artist. They taught me how to hone my skills enough to stand out from the rest. They gave me lectures and asked me to read books but they focused on teaching me what is really important: What is it like out there in the creative industries? These practical and real time trainings that they taught gave me an extra mile in my chosen field
BS Nursing TESTIMONIALS

kristofer-carandang

Kristofer Carandang
        BS Nursing Graduate

Good evening, I'm Kristofer Carandang graduate of batch 2011. Currently working as a staff nurse at St Luke's Medical Center - Global City, assigned at the stem cell unit and also been part of the oncology and neuroscience unit. I have been working there for almost half a year. I'd say it's both a privilege and a great responsibility working at such a new hospital known as one of the world's best. Trying to learn as much as I can, gaining experience, at the same time also trying to boost the name of our school.

…But from what I learned through this past year, we need to learn to seize each and every opportunity, however small or insignificant it may be. Because you don't know, later on in life, it may be those small insignificant acts that would play a great role in bringing you closer to your dreams. You may not know, but even with those small decisions of yours, you've already changed the odds in your success. If someone as ordinary as me was able to get this far, I'm sure you all can too. You all have limitless potential! With hard work and perseverance, action backed up with faith holds no boundaries. Live life with a purpose or vision and the universe itself will align with yours.…

…Last but not least, I'd just like thank our dean, our professors, our CI's, and to all the staff here at Southville. Thank you so much for everything. Thank you for all your sermons, advices, criticism, guidance, your genuine care. Thank you. You shaped us not just to be the great nurses we are today but guided, nurtured us to be individuals with value and brimming with confidence. Little did I value them back during my college years but they are what I stand for now. No words are enough to express our gratitude to you all. I just hope one day, we'll all make you proud and help you realize that all your efforts for us were worth it. Thank you!

So I'd like to end my speech by saying that, it's not where we stand currently in life that's important, but in what direction we are moving. As you guys are graduating, the experience you had in these four years here full of fond memories, treasure it. I didn't know what direction I would be headed to til recently. But aside from all the pressure and things we need to attain. Life isn't much about titles or prestige, nor what our status is. What's important is that we learn to enjoy life, wherever crossroads we may be. Be happy and let others around you be happy too. Simply living like that would be enough. So no matter what path each one of you chooses in the future, I hope that path would lead to happiness as well. Thank you!

BSN-1

Lambert Laluz
 BS Nursing Graduate

Emergency Room Nurse,

Asian Hospital and Medical Center

"The Nursing program in Southville is truly unique. I felt at home and the people who surrounded me gave me the will and confidence to pursue greater heights. Until now, I still hold dear the values imparted to me back in college and they haven’t failed me. As I see it, the Nursing program will continue to get even better as time passes by."

BSN-1

Jerald Bartolome
 BS Nursing Student

"The nursing program here at SISC demands the very best from all its students. The curriculum is challenging to ensure that we become the best nurses that we can be, both here in the Philippines and abroad. As a future graduate, I hope to live up to the high standards my course has set for me. "

BSN-2

Allison Boja
 BS Nursing Graduate

"SISC really devotes itself to making the best nurses that it can. In the few classes of graduates, many students have brought along with them the Southville name to their success."

BSBA TESTIMONIALS

Ms. Arnabelle Hidalgo

Ma. Arnebelle Hidalgo-Shoaf (Arnee Hidalgo)

BSBA Graduate
        Music Artist and Entrepreneur

"Entering Southville… had been a decision that I now find fulfilling. Through all the years that I had been in this college, I now feel adequate and confident that the knowledge imparted to me will get me through once I become a part of the corporate world. I can say that enrolling in the Business Administration course is a well thought of decision. The global problem nowadays centers on economy, which is a subject well associated with my course. With the able guidance of my professors in this college who imparted me the invaluable knowledge in the course of my stay, coupled with the encouragement I get from my family members, leaving college to venture in the real business world will be a welcome challenge."

BSBA-2

Minerva Janne Ganaden

BSBA Graduate
 Pursuing Graduate Studies in Human Resource Management  at Harvard Business School

"WHY SOUTHVILLE?”

"Looking back, I acquired in Southville International School and Colleges a way of thinking and skills which have set me up for life. Southville is not just textbook and classroom learning. It is a combination of academic theories, case analysis, industry updates, and collaborative work that helped us learn what is happening in the real business world. Southville helped me understand how to create an effective business plan, developing our skills in "HOW TO THINK" rather than merely acquiring additional knowledge.

While I am continuing to learn and explore the infinite and complex world of business, I am grateful to have gotten a comprehensive foundation that brings me to where I am now. Because of Southville, I had the privilege to join a career training program and I am currently working in Massachusetts, USA (2010-2013).

It is not easy, but who said life was easy? If you want to make something of yourself in this world, expect and accept difficulties along the way. I know that my journey has not ended yet, and so is yours! The four years that I have spent in Southville have really been beneficial and rewarding, to say the least, with education on a par with global standards."

Jad Hernandez

Jad Hernandez

BSBA Graduate

"If there is one thing I have learned in Southville, it’s that no matter where you’re from, what you’ve gone through or who you are, everyone is equal. Being part of this school has made me realize that when you’re focused on what you need to, you will achieve no matter what the odds are. From my lessons to the bonds I have with the people in school, there’s no mystery why I’m so thrilled to go to school every day. It’s new to me that I wake up each day with a hunger for knowledge and a passion to change the world. Looking back, I never have imagined myself even having a goal in life, nor even to bare the hurdles along the way, but with everything within my reach, a great faculty, a supportive environment and facilities to help me, nothing is impossible in reaching my goal. The difference before is that now, I believe that I have future and it’s possible to make it happen."

"Southville really influenced me a lot; I was able to improve my skills, develop my self confidence, and gain knowledge of what real life means. Moreover, Southville has given me the opportunity to show my abilities in different kinds of fields. Basically, most of the things that I learned in Southville are relevant to our everyday life. In addition, I was able to join many activities that I know will be useful for me in the future and also to others that I can be able to share all my experiences. I know that what Southville has given me will stay for a lifetime. Therefore, I’m proud to say that Southville International School and Colleges is indeed one of the best International Schools in the Philippines

AB Mass Communication TESTIMONIALS

ABMC-1

Alia Caba&ntilde;ez

AB Mass Comm Graduate
 Disc Jockey, Radyo Natin FM

“In SISC, every minute is filled with exciting projects that will not only push you to the edge but also make you realize talents you didn’t even know you had.”

ABMC-2

Wendy Tabusalla

AB Mass Comm Graduate
 First Miss Resorts World Manila

“Southville allowed me to learn things pivotal in my field of study while at the same time encouraging me to pursue the things that I’m passionate about.”

U.S. WORK AND TRAVEL

The U.S Work and Travel (U.S WAT) Program is a cultural exchange program of the U.S State Department that allows current full-time college students of any course, 18-25 years old and preferably in their second or third year level, to enter the United States and meet new people, learn about us culture while working in a private company during their summer break and at the end of their work experience, have the opportunity to travel in the us. In turn, in the true nature of a cultural exchange program, the participant will enrich the lives of other people by giving them the chance to learn about each other’s culture and country. In SISC, students who participated in the U.S Work and Travel Program get academic credits in their practicum subject.
In conjunction with the centennial of the publication of “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock,” Sir Christopher Ricks immersed the audience in a meta-textual analysis of the issue of Poetry Magazine (June 1915) in which the poem first appeared. The talk was given under the auspices of the 102nd Winship Lecture, and was co-sponsored by Houghton Library, the Woodberry Poetry Room, and the Harvard Department of English

http://www.southville.edu.ph/opencms/opencms/Southville/v2/Webpages/Homepage/index.jsp
0 Comments
제목 저자(시인)